DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE BROUGHT TO THE
341(a) MEETING OF CREDITORS:
• A valid form of photo identification issued by either the U.S. federal government, state
government, or local government agency. [ex: driver’s license, US passport, county issued
• Social security card or proof of social security number [ex: W-2, statement from SSA or IRS].
Photo copy of your social security card will not be accepted.
• Proof of current income from any and all sources.
• Last filed pre-petition federal tax return or tax transcript. [Note: we do not want any state tax
• Original ink signed bankruptcy petition.
PROCEDURE FOR ADJOURNMENT REQUESTS OF THE
341(a) MEETING OF CREDITORS
• Adjournment requests must be made 3 business days in advance of the hearing,
341 Adjournment Request
• Adjournment requests MUST be accompanied by ALL of the required information noted
above in “Documents to be provided prior to the 341(a) Meeting of Creditors”, as well as, the last
filed pre-petition tax return or tax transcript. This information must be sent to
341(a) Hearing Information
Chapter 13 Standing Trustee
341(a) Hearing and Adjournment Polices:
Read all of this information!
EFFECTIVE STARTING WITH DATE OF
SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2013
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED PRIOR TO THE 341(a) MEETING OF CREDITORS:
The following documents must be received by close of business on the Tuesday PRIOR to the
first scheduled 341(a) Meeting of Creditors. These documents must be in pdf format and must
be uploaded to https://www.bkdocs.us/. Failure to timely provide said documents will result in the
following: 341(a) hearing will NOT be conducted; counsel will have to appear before the
assigned judge to request a new hearing date; a request for disgorgement of fees may be made.
• Current market analysis including an interior inspection and comparables of all real estate,
regardless of the treatment of said realty in the plan. However, if the plan specifically proposes
100% and it is feasible, valuations will not be required prior to the 341(a) Meeting. [Note: zillow
and other on-line valuations are not acceptable, nor are tax assessments.] Valuation for all time
shares is required.
• Pay advice for the 6 month pre-petition period from all sources paid into the household for
that period. This includes but is not limited to: salary, unemployment, pension, disability, social
security, 1099 income, child support, alimony, rent, loan repayments received by debtor, tips,
cash income and the like.
• Rental income. Acceptable forms include leases, rent receipts or letters from tenants with
signature, dates, unit occupied and amounts.
• Contribution letters. This must be signed by the contributing party and must include a date,
name and amount. Any contribution of $500 or more will also require a copy of a paystub or other
proof of income from the contributing party.
• Business income/self employment income. A profit/loss statement [cash flow] for the 6
month pre-petition period. See form on our website. A copy of business bank statements for the
same 6 month period. Proof of business liability insurance. Business tax return if applicable.
UNLESS SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED, DO NOT SEND US THE FOLLOWING:
• State tax returns.
• 4 years of federal tax returns.
• Deeds, mortgages, mortgage balance payoffs.
• Anything that you file and can be found on the docket.
• Auto valuations.
• Personal checking/savings account statements.
Paystubs required to be sent to the Trustee based on month of filing:
Month of Filing: Stubs Needed:
January Last December & First July
February Last January, Last December, First August
March Last February, Last December, First Sept
April Last March, Last December, First Oct
May Last April, Last December, First Nov
June Last May, Last December, First December
July Last June
August Last July, First February
September Last August, First March
October Last September, First April
November Last October, First May
December Last November, First June
Please note that this is if the stubs have YTD(year to date) gross income figures if they do not
have this figure then each and every stub for these periods is necessary.
Please also note that along with 6 month income verification a current stub must also be
supplied, this must be dated within 30 days prior to the 341 or dated post 341.